- Volvo Range
- Used Cars
- Volvo Rental
- About Us
- Contact Us
Volvo V40 R-Design Launches!
The All-New Volvo V40 R-Design is a sporty version of the new V40, with its design tailored for performance-minded drivers.
Dynamic look and agile drive for individualists with a fast pace
- Silk-metal framed high-gloss grille, ironstone diffuser, silk-metal finished details and twin exhaust tailpipes.
- Five-spoke diamond-cut wheels (17" or 18")
- In addition to Rebel Blue the V40 R-Design buyer has a choice of six other exterior colours.
New generation R-Design interior with blue interactive dashboard
- Three layouts with different configuration and functionality - Elegance, Eco and Performance - all of the modes come in the same radiant blue colour.
- Specially designed steering wheel, gear shifter, handbrake and sport pedals, in addition to the well-crafted seats, with full leather as an option. The unique R-Design aura is enhanced by a combination of new aluminium inlays with a perforated look, black leather, matching stitching and a black headliner.
Sporty drive with a wide range of engines
- All engines available for the all-new Volvo V40 are also available in the R-Design, from the D2 diesel with 115 horsepower and CO2 emissions at 94 g/km to the high-performance T5 petrol turbo with 254 horsepower.
Lower and firmer Sport chassis
- The chassis has been developed in cooperation with Swedish racing driver Robert Dahlgren in the Volvo Polestar Black R team.
- Optional Sport chassis - lowered 10 mm compared with the Dynamic chassis. Springs and shock absorbers have a firmer setting, resulting in responsive driving pleasure with full control. The front McPherson struts have 25 mm piston rods. The stiffness enables the structure to absorb lateral loads better.
- Rear of the vehicle - the V40 has monotube dampers, featuring compression and return damping via the same valve. This gives shorter, faster fluid flow, which in turn means that the damper responds more quickly. Anti-roll bars with increased diameter also contribute to the sporty drive.
- The standard Dynamic chassis' rigid body and low centre of gravity also promote an alert, quick-responding character that focuses on the driving experience, yet without compromising ride comfort and still allowing the driver to have total control.
For more information please complete the form below and a member of our Sales Team will contact you.
Example is for a V40 D2 R-Design, excludes VAT and is based on non-maintained contract hire with an initial 3 payments up front, followed by 35 monthly rentals, with a mileage of 10,000 miles per annum - excess mileage charges will be applied. Subject to availability for vehicles registered before 31st March 2013, or while stocks last. Not available with other offers. Volvo Car Leasing Contract Hire is provided by Lex Autolease Ltd, trading as Volvo Car Leasing, incorporated and registered in England with company number 1090741 & registered office at 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Image for illustration purposes only.
All-New Volvo V40 R-Design Enquiry